How Prevalent Is Cyber Bullying?
· More than 70% of middle and high school students report being bullied
· As many as 56% of teens report being cyberbullied
· 87% of youth have witnessed cyber bullying
24% of youth would NOT
know what to do
if they were harassed or bullied online!
· Bullying is linked to delinquency
the bullies themselves are more likely to
get into fights, carry weapons, and be convicted of a crime by the age of 24
Are the Responsibilities of
Schools and Parents?
· California has imposed requirements on Schools in dealing with cyber bullying
· Parents may be found liable for the acts of their children!
· Host and conduct Seminars for Educators, Parents and your Children so that they may be more aware and knowledgeable of the impact of Cyber Bullying, their responsibilities and ways to address the problem
· The Law Offices Of GARY A. ROSENBERG, A Professional
Corporation, has presented numerous seminars on legal topics throughout the United States for individuals and corporations, and is
currently active in the area of:
Cyber Bullying – Harassment In The Modern Age
The Seminar is from the perspective of a practicing attorney, who is also himself an educator and parent